” What goes around, goes around, goes around
Comes all the way back around”- Justin Timberlake.
1. Bhopal gas tragedy occurred on December 2-3 midnight 1984. I was then almost a year old .
2. 23 years of trial.
3. Anderson moves out of India ,safely.
4. American company ,Union carbide ,claims they have nothing to do with incident which happened then.
5. BJP blaming Sonia Gandhi. Sonia was not even in politics ,then.
6. Pranab Mukhrjee , pointing fingers at Arjun Singh,then CM.
7. Even the Dead like P.V. Narsimha Rao, could not escape from being framed as a scapegoat
8.Indian media chasing Anderson’s back to USA.
9.Congress I , this is song playing in back of their minds.
“Flames to dust
Lovers to friends
Why do all good things come to an end?
Come to an end, come to an”-Nelly Furtado
10.Lastly the victims. Suffering, pain, No compensation, and young ones born with defects.
Note:- The law of Karma is chasing the Congress I. A quote comes to my mind .
” If not us then who,
if not now ,then when”- JFK.
In India the victims, in the list of Priority have appeared /seemed to be the last significant thing, like my post.
And Government still to enact a law for meeting the Industrial accident like this one.
Very lastly someone Comparing “The incident to a truck accident”
Only when the judgment was about to come , everyone trying to run somewhere and hide themselves. Despite Congress I being for last two terms. And only woke up , when was forced too.
Soo me sa Asii Bhaman
phir bi mera Bharat Maahan.
I strongly wish and pray. This issue makes or breaks this government. Its all part of Karma.
What you sow , is what you reap.